Saturday, June 25, 2016

We Are Ready by Sue and Other Awakened Ones

6-25-16
WE Are Ready for First Contact


Hello wonderful readers,
Thank you so much for sharing your experiences of First Contact. I wish to share a bit of my first contact, and after that I have added some personal experiences that were emailed to me.

The first time that I experienced that a Pleiadian, Mytre whom I wrote about in my Pleaidians books, was in my room, I only experienced an unseen essence. This was in the early 1990s, so I knew I needed to keep this information to my self. Besides, maybe I was "just imagining" it. 

The picture to the left is what I first experienced. I am sure I could not see the face yet because I was not ready. Then, when I was ready, he turned around and I saw the face in the picture to the right. The pictures were stored and largely forgotten, but I came across them recently and put them in with the pictures I have been sharing. 

I am sure that Mytre was far more regal than the picture, but just as I had just started writing, I had just started drawing. In fact, I had just started being my true SELF. I am sure that Mytre and Mytria, my Pleiadian friends, had a lot to do with the expansion of my consciousness. 

I worked with Mytre and Mytria for a while, maybe a few years, maybe less, before I connected with the Arcturians. It all seems like a life time ago, so I cannot remember the exact dates. I can only remember the house I was in and that the kids were off to college, so it was sometime in the late 1980's.

I never imagined that I would have the nerve to release these pictures, but your amazing stories have given me to GO to share my earliest experiences as well. Of course, I had earlier experiences with the Zeta's when I was in about third grade. Yes, I was one of those "X File" people. I guess, it is the NOW to share that too.

Blessings to you all and thank you for sharing you stories. Please read the many stories in the comments of the 6-23-16 blog. There are also more experiences that have been emailed to me: 

****

I learned this way by my teacher and friend healer in the tradition of the Aymara who are still living all around Lake Titicaca in Peru. It is knowledge that’s is ancient and learned in there tradition from parent to child, grandmother to grandchildren. The time is come to share these ways with the people in the west and all over the world.



You need a bag full with dried dark beans, like lima beans or coffee beans. Go to a place at the water. Take only one bean in your hand and think about that you want to let go, want to be released. For example: “I’m not good enough”. You can speak out loud or just speak in your mind. It doesn’t matter, do what makes you feel the most comfortable. 

Then, blow three times in the bean and throw it in the water. Feel if you have to release the same thought/feeling/situation again or if it is time to go to the next one. We are all full of fears, feelings and situations we want to leave behind us, release out of our systems. So take your time.

I would like to share one of my own sessions with the black beans. I asked a teacher from a course a question and I felt ignored.  When I asked again she gave me the feeling that it was such a stupid question, she would not answer me. 

I felt really disappointed (I paid a lot of money and first she ignored me and then she made me feel stupid!), like I’m useless, not worthy and lots of heavy thoughts were blocking me. After a couple of hours I decided to clean myself with the beans, because I really did not like the depressed feelings I fell into.

So I went to the water and during the short walk I felt like 12-13 years old again. When my mother abended me, my father did not know how to deal with me and my stepmother did not wanted me, but  had to put up with me. All of the situations, feelings, thoughts about that time I put in the beans. 

I cried my eyes out and kept working with everything I could think of. And after 30 minutes I felt a change, I felt lighter. And after 40 minutes I felt myself smile and uplifted. I decided to take a long walk to my home and found myself laughing, smiling, dancing and singing in the rain! 



If you have physical pain, complaints, take a bean and rub it over your body. Then blow three times in it and throw it in the water. Do this until you feel that the beans have taken your physical discomfort.

Please, make sure that your beans will not be taken by an other person. It is full with your heavy energy and you don’t want anyone to take this. The water will transform your heavy energy in light energy which will be grounded in Gaia.
Heart to heart,
A
***
Hello Sue,

I am happy to be attending webinar today.
I am a bit late with my homework; it sounded easy and I have everything in my head but the putting on paper is something else.
The thing is we don’t know how things will turn up in the future and we don’t know the sequence of events.

I trust that I will be guided, we all will as we are all working to assist Gaia and humanity, so I have faith that it will go well.

See you later on at the webinar

Here is my text:

How do you plan to contribute and raise awareness?
What do you see as important to share?
What tools will you develop to assist others?

The way I understand it there will be lots of changes that will rapidly sweep over Earth and these changes together with revelations may cause concern and unrest. I expect our first job is to remain balance and assist our fellow humans.

How do I plan to contribute and raise awareness?
By listening to what people have to say.
There are lots of people who have a need to talk and they have no one to listen to them. By listening to them I will give them the opportunity to let out whatever they need to release. Then I can gently help them see that they created the situation themselves also that they are the ones who can change it. This is their first step towards awareness.
From here I would follow the guidance of my Higher Dimensional Selves.

What do I see as important to share?

To Love yourself.
Loving yourself is so important; it’s another step towards awareness. It helps you to see everything through “new eyes”, with a clarity that wasn’t there before.
Here is a great opportunity for me to share my story of how loving myself has helped me. Again here I would follow my inner guidance. Every person is different; there is not one way to help all. Also other leaders will have some good points as well that I can use.

What tools will I develop to assist others? The way I understand it there will be lots of changes that will rapidly sweep over Earth and these changes together with revelations may cause concern and unrest. I expect our first job is to remain balanced, be truthful and assist with answers and the accepting of the changes.

I am also considering starting a blog where I make relative information available. I can let anyone I help with raising their awareness know about the blog and invite them to visit it.

Also I would wait and see how the group grows and see how to combine with other leaders. Again I feel to follow my guidance and don’t fix on a predetermined way. People are awakening faster now then when I started to awaken, so maybe I can even direct some to Sue’s blog.

The effects of the sudden changes and revelations, too many it will be shocking revelations; but it could turn out to open the way to step in and gently begin with the disclosure of our galactic origins.

I trust that I, that all of us will be well supported by the Higher Dimensional Guides. I have faith that the experience we can handle whatever comes on our way. The important thing is for me, for all of us to remain centered and in connection with the 5th dimensional consciousness thus keeping the frequencies high.
***

I received some info this morning from the Pleidians regarding first contact that I feel I need to share with you.

First let me say that my divine complement made him self known to me about 3 weeks ago and I went into shock. Meaning that I sobbed nearly for the whole day and was intensely distraught. I could not understand why but go an answer this morning as the Pleidians showed me what happens during "first contact".

They showed me a portal within us that opens during first contact. Once it opens and the energy exchange begins, our field is deeply shaken as the feelings of remembrance come forth in a "brutal way". Brutal in the sense that our 3D mind (even if we navigate in the 5th dimension) can not grasp the energetic shift that is happening at once. It is as if we clear all of our past lives at once and we return to the first cells of who we are. 

That is when the connection truly occurs. It takes a little while to balance those energies (a few days) as the energy is still moving through our physical vessel. Lots of sleep needed and we may feel parts of our body recalibrating. We also connect at the Pre-departure level (before we came here) and so our mission is crystal clear if it was not already. 

For my part I got to reconnect to my divine complement first because I need that "active" connection to be able to fulfill my mission and this is part of my contract. I had to get over the "I want to go home with you feeling" but once I did, the channel of communication opened up as I remembered "our agreement" and why I was here. So now, It feels really as if I am on a mission. 

What the Pleidians wanted me to know is that it may be difficult for some, the more sensitive ones to "manage" the emotions that may arise from first contact. That "home" feeling we hold in our cells is awaken at once and may be confusing to some of us. They want us to know that this is normal and that the feeling will go away after a few days and that we need to think of this connection as "extra help' for our mission.

***
First Contact Sharing

I like to share what my “First Contact” with a “light being” called “Namahá” predicted me in 1996. They subscribed themselves as a fife dimensional conglomerate of many light beings, which decide to be together like in a bunch of grapes.

In some way this is like higher dimensional lightships work. There are members of my soul family in it & so they accompanied me in my awakening process until now.

Anyway, they told me that a time would come; where the first awakened ones will help the people around us who halt between fear & love. In this time these both poles will separate in a rapid way.

This time is now! And now I realize also, that it has to do with the so-called First Contact that is close. It has to do with it, cause if it is happening and our star sisters are visible to more & more of us, everyone has to decide between fear & love in a last moment. Do you know what I am talking here about?

I sense that this First Contact is going to happen simultaneously with the huge waves of multidimensional light which are also very close to swash around this world. What do you sense about this coherence?

The lost ones are in ultimate fear about this wave & I sense that they surrender in this moment & even stop spraying which was their solution against the rays of cosmic light from the source.

Anyway, First Contact will be for me like a big party. This kind of party is definitely part of my Mission Assignment! The wind blows brothers & sisters ~ let s sail on & ride these huge waves in trust that all is good. Good to know you with me!

Navigator El Nan, New Earth Logbook Solstice Year 4 Arcturus Dominion
M.

***
Hello beautiful people,

Here is something that came this morning for sharing.

A ship has been over my house for a while now, I met my divine complement about 3 weeks ago, and the Pleidians are starting to move around in my house. I know that they are here as I get sudden flashes of them being around at different time of the day and I see them in my bedroom or living room, etc.

So this morning I had this desire to see them, really see them, not in my mind/third eye rather in a form that would materialize right in front of me. I began to breathe and to focus on the wall in my bedroom silently saying " I know you are here and I want to see you now".

The room began to move, as in the closet looked like it was going to disappear. And I received the absolute knowing that my room would completely disappear and I would move into a different reality (still in my 3D body) in order for us to meet. That this would be the first step.

I could feel myself saying no to my room disappearing this time and I continued to fix the wall while my third eye was throbbing. I have to say it takes huge amount of concentration and tons of energy to hold that vibration and I began to see and feel the presence of someone but still within my mind.

I suddenly heard "Commandant Sherman" and saw a beautiful Pleiadian in a white suit flashing in and out within my third eye. I saw part of his face up close, really really close. It was like he wanted me to see his skin. And yikes! It was not like the Pleiadians I usually see, (LOL); it was the real close up deal. In other words what I would see if they were to materialize in front of me.

I was not scared but it was weird. It was really weird because it was not human. Ouch... I thought, I am not prepared for this and I need to get used to this. I need time. I felt a warm embrace as if to tell me "we know, its okay and this is why we are showing you this."
You and the others need to "prepare for viewing".

Ah... yes, of course. My naivety startled me as I thought I would be ready yet I am discovering that it is not so. Excited for the landing I totally undermined the fact that if I were to see the Pleiadians in front of me, I would most likely be in shock.

And this is what they want me to do. To practice to raise my vibrations to a point where my reality disappears and get comfortable with that. And ask that they show me part of themselves, (face, hands, feet) anything that feels not "human" so that I get used to their appearance.

They are here to help, eager to help, as when they land they need us to be the way showers for others. I have been asked to share this as some of you may feel the same way.

Much love to all of you...
E.
***

More coming from my divine complement today… 

I am getting that ships are hovering over each leader's house. If you can, try to connect with "your" ship as I am being told "transmissions" are beginning. If you are aware of your divine complement on the ship, NOW is the time to connect - via your third eye. You can do this with eyes closed or open, it does not matter. 

Imagine a V shape between the eyes of your divine complement and focus on the light that is nested inside. It is very blinding and strong, so be prepared to feel its resonance throughout your head. Your brain may feel like it is tingling and your spine may feel hot.

I did this with my eyes open and saw my third eye open in a vortex that was getting larger and larger. Once I closed my eyes, they started to roll and my jaw began to tremble. So I know a transmission took place. Lots happening in the ear area as well, I keep having the sensation of water flowing out of my ear.

Realities are beginning to super-impose. I experienced that today as I was lying on my bed and the room began to fade, just a little. To do this is, it helps to lie down and focus on something on the ceiling. For example, a lamp. When the energy rises the lamp will look like it is moving a bit and you will see a bright white light around it, flickering –

Keep your eyes open and feel. The more you relax and let the energy do its work, the faster it is going to happen. If you feel frustrated because nothing seem to happen, relax your shoulders, your legs and close your eyes a little as if you are falling asleep. That is usually the best way to get there.

When the vibration rose, I suddenly knew that I was on the ship yet I was physically in my room. As I looked around I knew with absolute certainty that everyone I usually meet on the ship was right there, - on the other side of the reality of my bedroom.

I became fully aware of the two realities being so close and that the 3D hologram could disappear if I wanted to. I was in the NOW of the ship with my eyes open. A totally new feeling. 

In a way it is like bringing your meditation (that you usually do with your eyes closed) in the NOW of your 3D reality. I felt like I pulled the ship in my reality versus going on the ship as usual. 

My third eye was throbbing and my higher heart began to hurt - I immediately remembered the Arcturians saying that your connection 3rd eye/high heart what was the one thing that remained constant as we travel inter-dimensionally. I felt an urge to lift off my bed. 

The Pleiadians want us to know that we are protected and loved. They are incredibly excited and rejoice every time with take a step forward, no matter how small. <3 o:p="">
E.
***

I had a very amazing lightship connection experience, was like a total illumination with sound too, a giant cord to the lightship & total experience of that reality, was all the vibration of light such as cannot be described in earth terms.

If any of you wish to share your experience in the comments section, we would love to hear from you. 
Blessings


IF YOU WANT TO SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE, PLEASE DO SO IN THE COMMENTS
Thank you

8 comments:

  1. My gratitude and love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have experiences like any of these you've described. My mind is very much opposed to seeing things and I've been unsuccessful at getting it to take a back seat. However, in dreams and early sleep I've had many experiences. One time I woke up to a feeling that my heart was being worked on. Many hands were placed on the heart area of my body, when I woke up the work stopped. But I felt the hands there for a moment before I completely woke up. A few nights later, while I was half asleep, it felt as if someone was moving their hand from my heart chakra, all the way to my throat chakra. After each healing I felt much better. A few weeks ago, I had a killer cold that seemed to be on the verge of turning to pneumonia and sinusitis. This was going to be a brutal sickness with much down time if it spread to my lungs. I suppose it might have required hospitalisation if it spread. I went to bed and before I fell asleep I felt like I was being lifted up. As my body floated up, I felt such a tremendous calm and peace. I also felt pain free. Since time doesn't really exist there, I don't know how long I was there. It felt like seconds. When I was gently lowered back into my bed, not only had the risk of my cold turning into pneumonia stopped, but I felt half-way to fully recovered. The next day was the first day where I felt I could leave the house, after being house bound for a week. It seems I get healed on a regular basis, but I don't see them. I've always had an aversion to seeing things other people can't see. Perhaps this is why they never appear to me. But I know they are taking care of me, I can feel it. I dreamt about one of my guides last night OR it was star family member who is actually incarnated right now. I haven't yet gotten good at the telepathic communication they do, so I wasn't able to speak to this crucial person who was in my dream. Thank you to everyone who shared their experiences. It's clear our experiences are unique, but we're all still on the same path.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have so many encounters I really don't know where to begin..I will start with the first I remember.I was in grade school it was early 90s I was in my bed asleep and turned over in my bed and as I was turning a female being was turning as I was simultaneously we would meet.she was short and had a blue hue she had on a dress i think.I was starting to feel afraid and turned over and hid my face and as i turned she turned and faced me we did this a few more times until I couldn't take it any longer and asked her to please leave me alone. That has stayed with me forever.

    More resent in 2011 I had just had my last child I was changing his diaper and just as plan as day a green being wearing a red and gold sparkly jacket walked up and smiled with hands out like he/she was happy to see my baby. I am very protective of my children especially being so little. But it was nothing to me I didn't even flinch.smh then it just disappeared.

    Another thing that is weird I always here someone calling my son's name when there's no one around and I hear him answer them maybe the same being I don't know. I could really go on and I have never told my stories and I am happy that I am comfortable sharing them here thank you Sue and Galactic family love and light to all

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everybody is looking for a New job and they are claiming to be this-that and see all sorts of things. They have a bunch of lazy gullible people with money in their pockets trying to buy their way to Ascension so they take advantage of them. They are all Dangerous because they can not protect you from evil and they leave you wide open to be taken advantage of with no real protection. Real teachers come into your life, do their job by teaching you Wisdom and then leave without charging you a dime.

    Your journey began the day you were born-selected to be one of us and all that you need the Ascend is within, everything will unfold itself just like it always has., it's time to follow your Spirit and let your Ego go. Relax, take a deep breath and bask in the NOW of the 5th dimension, enjoy the ride and don't let any strangers-teachers take you away from that Reality by claiming to help you but only helping themselves.

    Ask your Spirit for help, relax and it will guide to where you need to be. If you want something to be done right then do it yourself by following Spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My first contact with a Light Being was in Atlanta Georga 1984 2 years after I became Enlightened. He was dressed in all White clothing including the Turbin, he looked like a Genie, sitting with his legs crossed, he glowed like a Light Bulb and it was during the day. What I got from seeing him was that one day I wiould glow like him. My skin has been Glowing since then and when I go in/out of my Body of Light I really Light up. It's been interesting riding the Powerful Waves of energy lately while I feel my body fill itself with more Light.

    The Energy of the Full Moon on the Summer Solstice was Awsome while listening to the Webinar at 2:05 am HST and watching the Moon become Full. I saw my whole body Flash into Light afterwards while my eyes were still closed.

    The Portals are open, it's time to fasten your seat belts, Relax, Ground yourself into the Core of Gaia and Enjoy your Journey/Ascension back home if you haven't done so already..

    Love and Light
    FaFa

    Many Blessings to Suzanne, the Arcturians, my Galactic Family and Everyone else on the Planet...

    ReplyDelete
  6. My initial contact was made in August of 1994. Once morning about 03:30 CST I laid in my bed. A light coming from outside the bedroom window seemed to get in my eyes. Recall complaining that someone put the light-bulb in the streetlight again. Suddenly the light grew larger and came into the bedroom, no form ever took shape but the light was initially brilliant, then it softened into a fog like state. I recall thinking, i'm getting the hell out of here, but found myself paralyzed, only eyeballs rolling, lol. this light drew near to my feet and as soon as it touched my feet and headed up my body every molecule in my being was screaming I love you at it and it to me! the light moved over my body and then, just as it was going over my head and out the window, i received a cross on my forehead, kinda like the priest puts on your head in the Catholic church during Ash Wednesday. At that moment, i know that whatever be felled the Earth, I would be saved.

    That was my Divine Self getting in touch with me....much more has happened since then but this was the initial contact!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got invited from the lightbeings 8 years or so ago, they just entered a nap I took and greeted me with their love and told me, that I can always come home, when in need of anything.. since that day my life changed so completely into a miracle. Till today i feel them next to me, inside or around and they told me to tell everybody, to let the fear go, because of that, they cannot be perceived by the person. at another time, during nighttime, a being came, small and all glowing and looked at me and my nervous System was just screaming out, but I was at the same time talking to the being, to please stay, that only the nervous-system was not prepared. and it did. I am happy that so many of "us" are having these experiences. Much love to you Marie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you, and much understanding here for you.. love and Blessings. Joy is one of your Mission.. Marie

    ReplyDelete